8 Infographic Facts
Updated: Oct 26, 2020
1. 90% of the information sent to the brain is visual.
2. An infographic is 30 times more likely to be read than a text-heavy article.
3. Graphics are easier to remember. 65% of people tested remember infographics three days later.
4. People are three times more likely to share an infographic. A successful, creative infographic will get shared, expanding your brand visibility.
5. Traffic to your website can increase by 12%
6. 32% of marketers say visual images are an essential form of content for their business.
7. Half of Business-to-Business surveyed marketers are expecting budgets to increase for graphics.
8. Funding is increasing for infographics!
Custom infographics work!
As you can see, infographics are an essential form of visual content that people remember.
One thing to keep in mind with visual graphics on your website and blog is that search engines can’t “see” the information within your infographic. Make sure you write a recap for the information contained in the infographics at the beginning or end of your post because the search engine can “see” the words you use on the webpage.
Also, make sure you give credit to the sources you used to collect the information contained within the infographic. If you did the research yourself, then give yourself credit.
I hope you found this information helpful when you are deciding whether or not to do an infographic. If you would like help with the graphics, please contact Wendy Danko.
About the Author
Wendy Danko is an SEO and Web Design Consultant at WenKo LLC. Having a design background has its perks, especially when it comes to website design and SEO. Wendy is determined to help every one of her clients improve their website and SEO. With website improvements, her clients have uncovered new leads to grow their client base.