I have always enjoyed the problem-solving aspects of the graphic design industry. For over 20-years website design has been a significant part of my career.
About 6-years ago, I started to focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The problem-solving for SEO is more challenging than graphic design, which is why it has become the main event in my office these days.
My challenge now is to demystify SEO for you and your website.
– Wendy Danko at WenKo LLC
Wendy Danko at WenKo LLC is a Professional SEO Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Success will happen for your website and web pages with a professional SEO company
Wendy Danko at WenKo LLC wants to unscramble the mystery behind Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Through a transparent process with detailed reports for SEO and search metrics, your website will succeed.
Whether you have tried doing your own SEO or do not know how to do SEO, your website probably has room for improvement. With an SEO analysis of your website and with search metrics, your website will increase its traffic with customers who are looking for your products and services. Those are the people you want to visit your website, not just anyone or anybody.
Our goal is to make your website successful like our tagline reads: Setting Your Website Up For Success.
We not only do on-page SEO, but we also want you to understand what we are doing, making our service a bigger value by not leaving you in the dark. Through the knowledge we provide, you will have a better understanding of the processes involved with SEO. This knowledge will give you the power to make informed decisions in the future when it comes to your website. After all, knowledge is power. Work with us and you will feel the power growing with more understanding around SEO.
A Few Tips Can Go Along Way.
The Right Customers Means More Sales
With on-page SEO done the right way, you will see an increase in traffic through more visibility also know as impressions and more clicks.
When you provide the content your customers need to make important buying decisions your bounce rate goes down. The bounce rate is how long they are on your webpage. The lower the number the better.
Giving your customers the information they seek with the content you provide is called Content Marketing. When on-page SEO is added to the content you have a winning combination.
• Write content naturally.
• Keywords will naturally appear as you write.
• Don't get bogged down by writing around keywords.
• Write for people, not search engines.
• An SEO professional should work with you to enhance the words you write before you publish online.
If your not a writer, hire one to help you.
You should provide an outline for the copy you need to be written.
If you don't know any writers ask for referrals or WenKo can help you find the right one.
With the number of SEO Professionals on the rise, how do I know whom to choose?
When you decide you need professional Search Engine Optimization help, you want to make sure you're getting the best SEO professional possible. To do that here is what to look for in an SEO company:
An SEO Professional Will Provide:
• Detailed SEO reports with an explanation for each item
• Detail search metrics and SEO tracking that will help you understand what webpages are work or not working
• Detailed keyword tracking.
• Detailed keywords for search.
• Detailed competitor research.
What to look out for in a company that claims they know SEO but provides black hat SEO:
• They promise rankings to increase overnight.
• They promise to double your traffic.
• They promise instant leads and sales.
• They promise search engine submissions.
• They promise a certain amount of backlinks.
• They project Return On Investment (ROI) results quickly.
Search Engine Optimization is a process of building momentum over time.
Building momentum is good because with a steady increase in traffic you are making a firm following of reliable clients. These clients are happy because:
• your website provides the information they are looking for.
• they see your website as a trusted authority because of the information you're offering.
• they want to do business with a trusted, informative, and authoritative company.
This client then shares their success stories with others, and your business continues to grow.
Conclusion: When you provide the information, your potential clients are looking for they will come to your site. Make sure your website offers content that uses the relevant keywords your client is using. Quality content is essential. Please provide the best quality content that helps a client get the information they are looking to find.
Beware of the SEO professional who makes promises. They do not have your best interest in mind. The landscape in search marketing is always changing, make sure the SEO professional is up to date with search engine rules and that they don't practice "black hat" SEO.